The things I think you need to make for a relaxed and creative time are
- wonderful setting
- welcoming and organised hostess!
- lovely people
- creative workshop leader
- great food
1. The setting is astounding
2. Marilyn is the loveliest hostess who seemed to take part in our workshops but then produced the most wonderful food with seemingly no effort! We ate very well! That image of the swan gliding with ease while the legs go full steam springs to mind!
3. The other workshop participants were really lovely women
4. Julie Arkell's work is very inspiring
We all set to with newspaper and wallpaper paste to create our own little creatures
though I can't show you mine yet as it needs some 'remedial work'. Here is Ali's hen
5. As I said - the food was really lovely too
It was a L-O-N-G drive but it was worth it all for such a fantastic weekend. Thanks Marilyn, thanks Julie and thanks to Ali for being such good company. We laughed a lot!
Here are some more random images.